23 April, 2005

Okay, I got a new guitar... WHAT?! Your kidding, right...

April 23, 2005 19:39
As many of you already know, I got a guitar today. But how many of you knew that my dad decided that I should get a DUAL BASS PEDAL TOO!!! When I first heard my mom say it, I was like, "Your kidding..." She wasn't. Holy crap, today is the BEST DAY EVER! I can't believe it. We just have to order the pedals online because they didn't have them in the store. I got a Washburn Accoustic/Electric with a cut out for guitar, and I am getting a Pearl Powershifter Eliminator Dual Pedal, and it has 4 interchangable cams, which allows it to change the style easily. HOLY CRAP! Oh yeah, check my photoblog for pictures of the guitar.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

woot

5/09/2005 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home