09 January, 2005

The Cassini Project

January 9, 2005, 22:05
Well, I am sure that many of you have heard of the Cassini Space Shuttle Project. I just found out that it lands on Titan this Friday, 10:13 GMT. I can't believe what we may see. This is bound to amazing, and I am guessing unlike anything the world has seen. We have seen the moon and Mars, which are both barren and without much liquid. It is quite possible that Titan has liquid methane on it's surface, which means we could see vast oceans of liquid methane. I know this will be, if it succeeds, one of the defining moments in space exploration history, and most certainly the greatest discovery outside of the earth to this day. We can only hope and pray that the Huygens Probe has a safe landing and can transmit back the video. May God be with the Huygens Probe and the Cassini Mission on Friday the 14th of January of the year 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home