17 August, 2006

Number Two

So this is post number two for the return. Guess what? I'm number two, as well. I have been hanging out with Christine a lot lately. I like her a lot. Yeah... But I realized tonight that as long as Joe isn't freaking out, I will always be at least second on the list. Silly me, thought there was more than there is. I tend to do that. I thought it was just the girl, but no, it's me. Happened with more than one. I'm fucked. Up, that is. Well, yeah. School started. I'm a junior now. Holy shit, huh? My dad's home, that's good. Fuck. I suck at life. I think that in the long run, I will inevitably lose. But then, don't we all? Why do I always think more is happening? What is wrong with me? I thought she honestly just liked me. "a little." Ha. Oh well. Maybe I'm just depressed that all my friends, save Katie, Ashley, and Scott, two of which I don't hang out with, are moving. Yeah, so I only have 6 friends. Joe and Christine I am really sad about. Jake, not so much, he's already left. I got over that. I am very sad about Christine. I just started to be good friends with her again, now she leaves. Joe, is finally leveling out again, and of course, Christine is with him more, and he's moving on Monday. Monday! Shit. I'm gonna miss them. A lot. I don't think they will really know. They talk about how they are only 45 minutes away, on a slow day, but you know what? I could walk to Joe's house easily. Just over a mile. Christine's, not a long bike ride. Now I won't be able to go, because even if I get my license, no insurance or car. I'm really gonna miss them. "Not too far." Not very close, either. Well, bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

im gonna miss you to. dude, i dont even think christine is gonna talk to me, and you and i will always fall second to mckray

8/20/2006 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home