10 January, 2005

Jill v.2.0

January 10, 2005, 20:18
Well hello World, I have an interesting story to tell. Well I first must say that I am a big band geek ("big" describing the level of geek not "big band"), and my life consists of mostly band and science. That said I walk into Band today and there is a new trumpet player to the school. Ok, no big deal, right, WRONG!!! She looks exactly like my sister Jill. They are the same height, they have the same facial structure, same shoes and glasses even. The only noticeable difference is the hair, the new trumpet player has a lot longer hair. It sort of looks like my sister's hair about 2 years ago. My sister, being Band President, is very recognized, at least within the band. We noticed the similarities instantly. Others noticed without attention being called to the matter also. This was a very creepy moment. I just hope she isn't as big of a band geek as my sister. That would just be too weird...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home