26 February, 2005

My Last Post and Breaking 1000

February 26, 2005 21:31
Well, hello again. About my last post, I must explain. That post was indeed supposed to have a body. In fact it did have a body. At school I created a post. It was about the "anonymous" survey we were administered. More on that later. The post would have been changed but I was having a bad day. My MP3 player wasn't working correctly, I walked home when I could have had a ride (I found out when I got home), and to top it all off, I get home and I check my blog. What's this? No post. This pushed me off the edge. I decided I really just needed to relax. I get ready to play my guitar when my mom races down the stairs. "Hurry, I have to drive your brother to St. George. Take a shower!" Oh great, Now I can't play my guitar because I was headed over to my cousin's house and my mom only wanted to make one trip out of the house. So I had absolutely no time to update this post. I now do not intend to change the post, merely because it is a reminder of how pissed I was that day. I will re-post on that subject soon. Now to the second part of my title. W00T!!!11one I finally broke 1000 hits. Yay for me. And in just under two months. Does this mean I am popular, or does it mean that the same people keep looking at my sight? I am guessing the latter, but oh well. PARTY!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

YAY. and such fourth.

~Joe.

2/27/2005 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home