23 February, 2005

Does My Buddha Really Work???

February 23, 2004 18:51
Hello everyone, I have a story to tell. Well, today I had a bizarre experience, but before I go into any detail what so ever, I will tell you the background story. As many of my close friends know, In late December I started to kick off a relationship with a certain girl. She then moves away without saying anything. Well, yesterday a few friends and I were talking about how weird it was that she just disappeared without saying anything. This is where the bizarre part comes in. Today, during lunch, I was rubbing my porta-Buddha's (Small Buddha's) Belly. This is supposed to bring peace harmony and good luck. At the end of lunch today, I walk out of the band room and, Lo and Behold, there she was. Getting into her locker like it was no big deal. This almost stopped me in my tracks. I didn't think I really saw her. I was so stunned that I just kept walking. I thought I would never see her again. At this point I asked other people if they had seen this girl at all today, the said "Nope." After that I ruled in that maybe had sever schizophrenia (Yes Troy, Schizophrenia includes seeing people and hearing them, Look it up DAMN IT!) Anyways, I then asked her best friend if I really saw this girl. She said yes and I was safe. All in all, a very bizarre string of events. This girls best friend didn't even know that she was coming back.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Monty said...

Your mommy thinks you ought to check your spelling occasionally. You're beginning to embarrass me! :-P

2/23/2005 8:43 PM  
Blogger Monty said...

I don't proof read my blog. Would you proof read a journal. I type as it comes to me, and I don't look back (unless it makes no sense what so ever)
~Jared, The Author

2/23/2005 8:57 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Monty said...

Actually, a journal is generally not read by the general populace. Since you've thrown your thoughts out for the entire world to see, you really should be presenting yourself in a more favorable light.

2/23/2005 9:07 PM  
Blogger Kray said...

I wanna be on the friendly blogger list!!!

Note: spelling is a large part of blogging I think.

~Kray Man. The local techusition

2/23/2005 10:07 PM  
Blogger Monty said...

Oh and for the record, there were only 3 spelling errors in the thing. So stop complaining!
~Jared, The Annoyed Author

2/23/2005 10:18 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Some of my blogs are proofread and spellchecked (teh spellcheck option in blogger dosent work for me), but often if its somthing i really fell strongly about i just type and post quickly so i cant really go back and fix it.

Schizophrenia is usualy accociated with split personality disorder but also includes seeing and hearing people who do not exist.

If you think you have schizophrenia, than you probably dont. no dude ya dont. NO. most likley no. man trus me. NO IM TELLING YOU. NO GOD DAMN IT GO AWAY.

~Joe, no dude im not going to put you next to my name. no. not gonna happen. NO. Shit. FINE.

~Joe, and Fred
O you gotta be kidding my. no. NO. grrr. GO TO HELL. ok.

~Fred, and Joe

2/23/2005 10:51 PM  
Blogger Monty said...

The Schizoid Part was a JOKE! Holy Crap!
~Jared, The still Annoyed Author

2/24/2005 6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home