13 July, 2005

I can't stand it!

You know what? I can NOT stand watching movies with those people. Those people would be Jill, Joe, Katie, and Matt. They talk through the movies. They are ruffling the bags of candy, they are making stupid comments. I can't watch a serious movie with them. I couldn't even stand 10 minutes with them because they wouldn't SHUT UP! Holy shit! I could hardly understand the dialogue! Every time I have watched a movie with at least Joe and Jill, I have thought "Maybe, maybe this time it will be different." but it never is. Either they are talking, laughing, giggling, screaming, ruffling, kissing loudly, or, one of the biggest things, asking me to do something for them. Well that is it! No more! I will watch the movies alone from now on, or at least not with them! It may not be each individual, but it is a combination of them all. It is like a small room full of the people you want to smack that is in the movie theater. The people that figure out the plot before everyone else, so he has to make comments on everything that happens. You know those kinds of people. Everyone hates 'em. All of those people IN ONE ROOM! Well, I'm out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Meh....

8/15/2005 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home