08 July, 2005

Shit! It has been too long.

Hey Guys!!! What the hell is happening??? It has been too long since I last blogged. What has happened since then... Hmmm... Bike rides, red cliffs, paint fight, sitting on my roof watching fireworks, trying to live life to the fullest, OH OH OH!!! Band Camp! Well, as some of you know, I am low brass sections leader/representative. That is pretty cool, because I like having some say in what is happening with my fellow low brass guys. Band Camp... Hmm... Well, it was... lax? Yeah. It was not nearly disciplined enough. I think that the vocals we do are NO GOOD! I do like saying something at attention, but other than that, I think we should be completely silent. Like the Royal Guard in England. They don't say a word. Being silent, in my eyes, is a way of showing complete devotion and a higher level of seriousness. Alyse is Drum Major... It is... Different. Not saying you are bad, Alyse, I am saying that you are different from Steve, and I know that you will get better as time progresses. We totally have to go for Best Drum Major again. I bet you could do it. I need to start a fucking band!!! Ska! Let's get together guys! Dunderbeck's Underdogs! Mckray, Joe, Christine, Alexis, Anyone else who wants to join, we are starting a band... Next week! I am going to clean my basement, and... Anyone wanna help? I will need it. Mckray! You are great cleaner! Come on down! So, we are gonna start our band! Good! Bye!

And don't forget: Control the animal population! Spay and neuter your pets!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Dude, im starting again, what about pets?

8/15/2005 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home