20 August, 2006

Day the Third

Joe moves in the morning. I'll miss him. Christine moves on Thursday. I'll miss her, too. I was on speaker phone with Katie and Christine just barely, from Christine's phone. I was hoping it was Christine calling to talk, but Katie did all the talking, and really, I just listened to them laugh. I hate being alone. Oh well, better get used to it now, it's not changing. I really hate the fact that both Joe and Christine vent to me about each other. I really, /really/ like Christine, and it bugs me when Joe says shit about her, and it bugs me more when Christine won't stop talking about Joe. It seems that everyone likes Joe more, but I can't blame them. He's more fun, less depressing, and funnier than me, who wouldn't like him more? Plus, with Christine, let's be honest, I don't have a real chance. She moves on THURSDAY! Sure, she might keep contact for a while, but she's making a new life starting thursday. I have no doubt I'll get rubbed out sooner or later. I feel more for Christine than almost anyone else, and she is good for me, generally. I'm happier with her, more relaxed. I laugh easier with her than anyone else. I'm really gonna miss her. But it pains me so much to see her hanging out with Mckray, and pining over Joe. I realized recently that I really honestly like Christine a lot. Christine said she /kinda/ likes me /a little./ I suck at this thing called life. I blow things out of proportion. I thought that when she said she likes me, she meant that she might actually like me, not sorta think she might. Oh well. Like I said, I'm getting used to the thought of being alone. I'm getting used to crying, too. God, I sound so fucking emo. But I won't lie, tears have been shed for her. Many tears have been shed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

im gonna miss you to, and i did not know that my venting about christine was that painfull to you. i will try to be more positive. everyone dose not like me better. it seems that way, but its all a how people see me. how i present myself, and thats really not how i see my self. christine is gonna be back 3 days out of the week. i dont think you will get rubbed out. no one has a real chance with christine untill mckray gets blown up by a middle eastern.

8/22/2006 1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home