20 January, 2005

STMD (Single Track Mind Disorder)

January 20, 2005 23:01
Well hello again, blog. Tonight I realized something that was called to attention by a friend of mine (who has asked to be anonymous). People really need to think about the positive in life, and about more than one positive. People who have one really big positive, tend to get "Single Track Mind Disorder", as I have christened it. This is where they focus so much on this one big positive that they don't realize what they are doing otherwise. Everything good revolves around one thing, and everything not, is caused by something other than you. People with single track minds, I have noticed, often lose friends from it. I have seen it in more than one case. I also noticed that once they are out of STMD than, because of their constant ignoring of their friends, the friends are gone in the end. People aren't as malicious, and rude, as they seem. There is usually all one BIG misunderstanding. I am currently studying a certain case of someone with STMD. I can only hope that they realize what they are doing before it is too late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home