16 July, 2005

I miss Photography.

As many of you know, the screen broke on the camera I used. I can't adjust any features, I can't tell how full the card is, I can't see the battery life, and plus, the view finder does not show the real picture. So I haven't done any photography since the Band Party at the end of the year, and I am sure my photo blog seems quite...deserted. Sorry about that, but I can't help it. I posted once that I am tired of looking at life from behind a lense, but I miss it. I need $150 to fix the screen, then I can use it again. I just want to take pictures again. I am at about 14 cents of my 150 dollars saved up, so if anyone wants to give me some cash for my camera fund, it would be much appreciated. I just want to take pictures again...

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Dude, drop an app at jb's, they hire buss boys i think, if ya hate it, just get your money and get out.

8/15/2005 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home