29 August, 2005

Ska!!!

So today was the first official rehearsal of Dunderbeck's Underdogs! We are a new ska group. It is comprised of of Mckray Jones - Bass, Joe Busch - Guitar, Christine Jessop - Vocals/keyboard, Jake Craig - Percussion, Mckennan Jones - Auxillary percussion/random doohickies, Trever Murri - Trumpet, and Me, Jared Montgomery - Trombone. Today was freaking great. We worked out two songs. One being the story of dunderbeck, and the other being a song based around the Bumble Bee Tuna jingle. We had loads of fun hanging out and playing music. We are so doing it again. Oh, and Mckray or Mckennan, talk to Matt about playing Tenor for us. That would be awesome! Sweet! I finally, after three years of trying, got a solid band together. Eat that, Troy "Bitchfaced" Cottom! What now?!?! ...BITCH!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

-sigh- eh....

well, that's good I guess. You guys sound nice. --I wish you didn't swear. I'm already ticked off. I guess that's it, bye.

-Alexis

8/31/2005 8:57 PM  
Blogger Monty said...

Hey Alexis! You know who I forgot? YOU! I'm so sorry! It's cause you weren't at that rehearsal. But you know what? You are totally gonna help do vocals and keyboard.

9/01/2005 6:04 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

damn right

9/03/2005 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home