21 March, 2005

How to Make Good Pictures With Your Polaroid Land Camera Model 110A

February 21, 20:42
Hey, guess what guys!! I found a really old camera in my basement. I couldn't think of a good title for this post so I just used the name of the little booklet it has. Now this camera is awesome. Back before their was ever rolls of film. Back when you had to develop your own. Back when your camera weighed 5 pounds. There was this. I even found all the accesories and carrying case. I have one roll of film left. I want to use this roll for sweet vintage looking pictures. Like use it at the easter car show on some of the classics. Maybe some shots of old style buildings that aren't run down to hell. It is going to be awesome.

4 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Hurray for sweet vintage looking pictures! They totally rock!!

3/21/2005 9:10 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

polaroids arent polaroids because they are old, they are polaroids because it was convient, same concept as digital cameras today, and you should still be able to get film for it on line

joe, 35 mm mitant

3/22/2005 3:46 PM  
Blogger Monty said...

This may be true, but this is an old poloaroid. You will have to see it sometime. It is isn't like your normal polaroid film, either, but your probably right that I can get film for it. The model was started in 1957. So there!
~Jared

3/22/2005 6:58 PM  
Blogger Monty said...

Oh and it stopped production in 1960! So still there!!!
~Jared

3/22/2005 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home