04 March, 2005

New hoodie and the Return of my Mojo

March 4, 2005 23:06
Well hello. I am guessing that you would like to know what this title means. Well about two months ago, I sent in for a free hoodie from Tama Drums. I have a new Tama Rockstar set and they decided to give free hoodies to the people that bought them. I recieved it a few days ago, and guess what! It has a retail value of $80!!! WOW! That said I can move to the mojo part. Well, I have had my eye on one particullar girl for about 4 months now. Turns out that she was the same way with me. We liked each other, we held hands, all was good. Honor Band weekend went by and after that I didn't see her. She said nothing of moving. THis is the same girl as in the previous post. Well, she was gone. I ended up stopping writing new music. I didn't notice this for a while, but I did notice it. I started playing other peoples stuff. A lot. Now she is back, and I noticed that I am writing new music again. Weird, huh? I am thinking it was her that inspired me. I never did much writing before I knew her. Lately, I feel that I have been rather stupid. I feel that I was not giving her the attention she deserves. I noticed something. I am afraid of public emotion. I just put up a wall. Anyways, I really like this girl, and I hope she still likes me. In any case, She is my inspiration for music. She makes me want to sing and dance. She just makes me happy. And guess what!!! I have my Mojo Back. (Mojo applying to my music writing.)
~Jared, They stole my Mojo, Baby!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Grr baby, Grrr.

~Joe

3/05/2005 5:31 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Who started the "Bla Bla Bla AND Blu Blu Blu" title thing? i think i saw it on some other blog, but i dont rember if it was in this group or not.

~Joe

3/06/2005 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home