05 September, 2006

=(

Fuck. This fucking sucks. You know what I hate? Crying myself to sleep. You know what I hate more? Not having a good fucking reason! Fuck!!!!!!!!! I. GOD. FUXCCKJL!!!! She kisses me, and tells me it will never work, she says one thing, and does another. I hate it! She once told me a kiss meant something, that it was special. FUCK. If it was so special, why not try a little courtesy? You didn't even fucking return my god damn phone call. You know what I realized? That whenever I want to talk to you, I have to make contact. When I want to see you, I invite you, and hope, fucking pray, that you can fit me in, for only a minute. You know, I doubt she even ever really cared. Sure, she says she does, and acts like it...sometimes... I doubt she ever told anyone that she kissed me, and does kiss me. I can't stand it. I asked her if by kissing me, she wanted to take things farther than just flirting, and you know what she said "You and I both know it would be hard." Yeah, I know it wouldn't be easy, but shit, what the fuck good is something if it's fucking easy? Sure, you don't want a fucked up relationship, and if it got bad, sure, end it, but not even try, not because you say it's not worth it, which you never said, you said because it's hard. And it really cheeses my fucking goat when you say your done with that FUCKBAG of a person, Mckray Jones, and still talk to him, and do shit with him. FUCK! Why the fuck do my stupid fucking problems look even stupider written out???? GOD! Now this is just making me realize how fucking stupid I am, first off for thinking I had a chance with you, and second, for thinking my stupid fucking problems actually mean a shit to anyone else. I'm alone in this fucking world, better get used to it, I have a ways to go.


FUCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home