17 September, 2006

Ok, so I haven't posted in a few days

Ok, yeah, so what's up? That's cool. So I think I will give you the details as of late in backwards order. So today we moved in my grandparents into their new house in the back yard. Shit. I didn't want them to move in, but oh well, too late now. Ok, Friday: I leave school 12:00, and head up to Salt Lake with my family -Jill. My dad, Matt, and I go to Gigantour, which is a giant metal show with about 8 or 9 metal bands. The first opening band we saw sucked a lot of ass. The second band, Overkill, was from the 80s and had some talent, but not too much creativity. The third band was Arch Enemy. They have a female grunt vocalist. Very neat. They had talent, but not very good sound quality. Now, Opeth comes out. That is the whole reason we went. Opeth was AMAZING!!!! They were funny, too. So much talent, and great sound quality. Now, Lamb of God played... They were silly. It really was silly. I swear they just played the same song over and over with different lights. We left before Megadeth played. It was loads of fun. Ok, so I have been hanging out with Christine a lot. I really really like her. I cherish any moment I can actually hang out with her, seeing as she lives in Cedar. I just wished she would call more often, but I understand she has a job, and homework, and whatnot. So yeah... That's all that's really been up lately. Oh, and tech. Lots and lots of tech, still. But yeah, Moving my grandparents, seeing metal shows, hanging out with a beautiful, wonderfully exquisite girl, and teching. There it is. My life. Oh, and hanging out with Joe and Jake. I like doing that on occasion, too. Miss you guys. I have such a fucking easy life, it's starting to piss me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home