26 January, 2005

What one finds when they are bored.

January 26, 2005 23:26
Well, on a lighter note than my last blog, I realized what people find when they have too much time on their hands. Well, here it is: http://www.thelastwords.net/ That is one of the weirdest websites I have ever seen. There is this site where you pay people to write a suicide note for you. The prices are insane, for a 1-300 word note, you pay 50 dollars. Sure you won't use the money anymore, but that is just INSANE!!!! Don't ask me how I found this site. I am not even sure anymore. I just know that this site has "fun suicide facts" and "suicide merchandise," such as a mug that says "I hate mondays...and living." How freaking morbid is that. Go there and find out for yourself. Weirdest site ever!

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Change your settings so that your RSS feed is the whole post, not the first little section. It'll be better, trust me.

1/28/2005 4:53 PM  
Blogger Monty said...

By RSS feed do you mean the site feed pages, if so, I set the feed to "full blog" rather than "Some." If not, please tell me.
~Jared

2/03/2005 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home