04 February, 2005

Hero Band

February 4th, 2005 17:38
Well, today I recieved a little wrist band called "Hero Band." This is a metal wristband that honors soldiers serving in the National Guard. There is a small serial number on the inside of this band, you register this number and can either track an individual soldier, or an entire unit. I opted to honor my father's unit: 2-222 FA. This means it will track the movement of them, and it specifically is honored toward them. Once I had registered the unique serial number to the unit, I tightened the band down (It is a metal wristband) and I have vowed to not take it off until The unit is back and safe in their homes. Well, here's to 18 months of service. HOOAH!!!

You can order your own free hero band at The Virtual Armory

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

yay, w00t, and such forth, i got one to

2/06/2005 11:58 AM  
Blogger Monty said...

Wow I got a comment! YAY!!!

2/06/2005 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home