30 October, 2006

Title? We don't need no stinking title!

So. It's been a few days now. A fair bit has happened. I'll start off with good, and slowly drift into the inevitable not so good. I'm learning Viola. That's a good thing. I got to play the Mermaid. A priceless violin, that sells for 30 thousand dollars. It was quite frightening, actually. I didn't want to touch it. Well, I got to hang out with Wes and Joe over the weekend, that was good. Jake was being a freak, and what not, and didn't hang out on saturday. Whatever. Ok, let's just jump into the inevitable not so good. Nothing is happening between Christine and I no more than a friendship basis. Good for her, I suppose. Not so good for me. Umm... Well I won't go into details on that, mostly because I don't know exactly what is classified and what isn't. I do know this is in the open, though: She still loves McKray. No surprise to anyone, I'm sure. I am really happy that she has Love in her life, I just hope that it isn't like it was before, because that wasn't good for anyone, and everyone knows it. Well, I went to bed before I finished this, so this is what you get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home